Located in St. Catharines, ON, we are a single chair, boutique dental practice offering thefinest experience in aesthetic and family dental services.
Lakeside Dental in the era of COVID 19
Greetings to all of our patients, friends and family,
Our office has now been fully open since late July. As with almost all dental offices, we closed in mid-March. Reopening happened in stages beginning in late June.
As outlined in our letter sent mid-August we have followed the recommendations of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and are fully compliant.
We want to keep you safe and we want to keep ourselves and our families safe.
It’s good to be back. We live in a world where nice people come to us with interesting problems and we have the satisfaction of solving them. We are happy to be able to continue where we left off.
We continue to contact people who had scheduled appointments prior to the four-month shutdown. Slowly we are catching up. If you have a dental situation that has developed since the shutdown, call us, and we will work with you to get it resolved.
We are returning to our regularly scheduled hygiene and periodic dental examinations. You will be contacted in due course.
Again, if you have any questions, do feel free to call in and discuss the issue.
With best regards,
David Bergen, Edith Coates and Jennifer McGregor
Below this, please find our new COVID 19 protocols:
Things that we will ask you to do to minimize risk:
- Fill out a pre-screening questionnaire that will be sent to you a day before your appointment via text, email or phone call.
- If possible, please call or text to alert us of your arrival at the office so we can be sure that the office is ready for you.
- Wear a mask at all times in the office except during dental treatment.
- Apply hand sanitizer when you reach the top of the stairs.
We will review the Covid 19 screening questions with you upon arrival inside the office.
- We will take you temperature and record it in the waiting room.
- In the operatory, you will be asked to do a one minute hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to treatment.
- Following your dental treatment we ask that you self-monitor for 14 days and report any Covid 19 symptoms.
Things that we will be doing to minimize risk:
- We are disinfecting high touch surfaces multiple times a day.
- We will be taking our temperatures and screening ourselves for Covid 19 symptoms daily.
- We will be running a Hepa filter during the day.
- After aerosol generating procedures we will change the air in the office 8 times before admitting another patient.
- We will be wearing enhanced PPE when necessary.
As always, the health and safety of people coming to see us for care is foremost in our thinking and planning.
Welcome to Lakeside Dental
Located in Port Dalhousie, we are a single chair, boutique dental practice. We focus on aesthetic and family dental care. Our goal is for you to experience an unhurried and thoughtful approach to your individual needs and concerns.
Situated in a serene setting overlooking Lake Ontario, our full-service dental office enables us to provide a high level of focus on each person coming to see us for care.
Our Dental Office
Our office is full service, offering all aspects of dentistry to those coming to see us for care. We have a particular passion for aesthetic dentistry, turning average, worn or discoloured smiles into beautiful smiles. We have over 25 years of experience in this field and it continues to bring us great pleasure.
When was the last time you enjoyed going to the dentist?
You’ll enjoy our "one patient at a time" philosophy as much as you do the view of Lake Ontario from the dentist chair. Dr. David Bergen and his team look forward to serving you. New patients are welcome.